Uniwell DX915 Touch Screen POS Terminal
The Uniwell DX915 is a fully featured robust colour TFT touch screen POS terminal based on the powerful and proven Uniwell Hospitality Management Software. The flexibility of the software enables the DX915 to be easily configured for use in numerous hospitality environments.
The high brightness adjustable display with cutting edge colour screen technology leads operators through smooth and accurate transactions promoting excellent customer service in today's competitive hospitality market.
Uninet (Ethernet) data communications with 10Mbps access allows rapid reporting, program update and data transfer between PC, kitchen printers and other POS terminals in a network.
DOWNLOAD A DX915 BROCHURE
Uniwell DX915 Features
Flexible Billing System
Table billing options include bar tabs and table tracking with: multiple bills per table, split bill and table transfers. Customer bills can be accessed from any terminal in the system. Fast easy to use menu driven touch screens make the DX915 easy to use and maintain on a daily basis. Enhanced features now include; recall and adjust a bill after it has been finalised to make adjustments to the bill. Multi function split bill allowing users to split a bill equally between guests, split individual items to separate bills then split a bottle of wine between a number of guests.
An intelligent printing system caters for fine dining, pub / hotel receipts, fast food, and retail requirements.
Auto transmission of food and drink orders, together with preparation and cooking instructions to kitchen and dispense printers with auto backup and redirection of printing should a print problem occur.
Multiple price levels and automatic price changes make the system ideal for lunch / evening menus, happy hour and promotions.
All transaction data is recorded in an electronic journal that can be reprinted. Remote terminal monitoring and special auditors report features are available.
Available reports include open table report, group sales, financial reports, item sales, time zones, server, time and attendance payment analysis. Daily and period to date.
- Robust Uniwell hardware means years of trouble free operation.
- Small footprint allows the unit to be located at narrow locations in bars and waiter stations.
- Flash ROM technology gives a stable operating system platform without the lock-ups of computer systems.
- Printer-less work stations with shared printing mean less financial outlay for a total system.
- A choice of printers at print stations allow for the print type to suit the environment the printer is in.
- Kitchen and bar orders can be printed on impact printers with black and red print to highlight special instructions. Checks can be printed on a thermal printer with a customised logo.
- Connect up to 32 terminals on a local area network for reporting and product maintenance.
- Back office PC communications is standard for reporting and product maintenance.